Thursday, January 12, 2012

What is the best offshore fishing boat to get? I have been looking at a Boston Whaler 270 Outrage.?

I also have been looking at an Edgewater 318cc because it is a little cheaper. I heard that the boston whaler will beat you up a little. Is that true?What is the best offshore fishing boat to get? I have been looking at a Boston Whaler 270 Outrage.?
Both are great boats, if smooth ride is what you want check out the catamarans. At least give the World Cats and the Glaicer Bays a test ride before you buy you will be AMAZAMED.



I've been on my fare share of cats and will never go back...
Boston whaler they are excellent ships.What is the best offshore fishing boat to get? I have been looking at a Boston Whaler 270 Outrage.?
These is no best, I know, I know your boat is the best... for you. I have not hear about a boat letting you down offshore, motors, yes. Most off shore fishing boats are good, Grady White, Viking, Boston Whaler, Fountain, Yellow Fin just to name a few. Find one that fits YOUR needs, your budget. Best to have at least a twin engine or trips. That way if one motor goes down, you can still get back. I might suggest Verado's or Otimax with DTS. Fly by wire baby, yeah.

My experience with Whaler is they are a tad rougher riding. But I will assume you will test drive any boat you plan on buying.
Going to the outer banks is serious bizzzz

Go Viking - it always gets me home - even if I don't want to...



Viking Sport Cruiser - Fly Bridge model 65'

....got plenty o bow to get your outrage homeWhat is the best offshore fishing boat to get? I have been looking at a Boston Whaler 270 Outrage.?
Beat You Up ? THAT BOAT WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN !

all other boats look up to "BOSTON WHALER" ! Don't skimp on boats or emergency equipt. when you're "OFF SHORE", YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON THEM !
it depends on where youre offshore is east coast, west coast, gulf?
Hi! Hope this helps you. It's all in preference. Make, Model, Year, Design and Price you are willing to pay. I personally "As my screen name implies" bought this as my all rounder boat. Bay, Coastal, Offshore or Canyons you have the amenities and all the cockpit space you will ever need. So, as best as I can tell you, take your time ,do your homework "research" all boats your interested in and be completely happy with the boat you buy/purchase. Go on-line and take a look at the Grady-White 330 Express. Although the 300 Marlin would have done just fine for me, my lady goes with me on a regular basis, she loves being out on the water even if she is not fishing. Happy fishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment