Thursday, January 12, 2012

Period, pregnant, or what?!?

Okay so I got my period last month on Jun 24th, so this calculator told me I ovulated on July 8th. Well I ended up having unprotected sex with my boyfriend of almost a year that day. No condom no pulling out =/ I am however on birth control but I was taking antibiotics just a few days before that so I know that that lowers the effectiveness. I also missed a pill or two but took it the next day. and haven't been taking em at the same time of day since my sleeping schedules WAY OFF! But I started spotting on july 22nd ( light red %26amp; pinkish liquid when i wiped) and took a test on the 24th. then later that day i had cramps not HORRIBLE but not light either and I had felt blood and wiped and there was maybe 2 or 3 clumps the size of a dime or smaller. and then a little less the next morning. I still have symptoms and now my boobs are starting to hurt (when they didn't before) i've peed like 4 or 5 times in 3 hours. I feel SO sick to my stomach everything stinks, im always tired and emotional, i have no appetite except for sweets, cupcakes, soft cookies, cake with buttercream frosting, etc. and cold fruit, strawberries, melon, etc. Should I take another test or were the little clots a dead give away that im not? IM SO CONFUSED ! I'm about 18, i know its bad but in a way im hoping that i am, i miscarried once before and i was just in the worst depression of my lifeee. me and my boyfriend have the best relationship and i know we'd both love it with all we have. he doesn't wanna put it up or abort it (thank god) but someone please help or explain !Period, pregnant, or what?!?
You might be pregnant, you might not be. You need to take a test. My friend fell pregnant at 16 when she didn't take her birth control properly - in the same way you are not taking yours properly.



If you aren't pregnant then you need to either start taking your pills properly, i.e. on time every day, or switch to injections or an implant. If you miss a pill or take one more than 12 hours late you need to use condoms for the next 7 days. If you are taking antibiotics you need to use condoms all the time you are taking them and for 7 days afterwards.Period, pregnant, or what?!?
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too

http://www.besttipszone.com

No comments:

Post a Comment