Thursday, January 12, 2012

How can I figure out what size wheels and tires fit...?

I'm installing a 6" skyjacker lift on my 99 ford f150. In addition to this I want to add bigger tires and wheels. How can I figure out what sizes will fit. I know the bolt pattern for my truck is 5x135 so I know I need wheels that fit that and I am looking for around 18" wheels and pretty much as big of tires that can fit. I guess I just need some advice of where to go from here. Should I pick out wheels and then match tires or vice versa? I was looking for but couldn't find some sort or calculator online so I could input one size and get a range for the other, something like that would be useful. Thanks.



BillHow can I figure out what size wheels and tires fit...?
put 35x12.50x18's on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment