Thursday, January 12, 2012

We are happy in our marriage and think its time for a baby. Could i possibly be pregnant?

My last period was March 5, 2009. I came off the orthotricyclen birth control pills Feb. 20, 2009. I have always had regular periods... Me and my husband have been trying since March. (and the end of Feb), and we even done the ovulation calculator. Like i said my last period was March 5, and today is April 13, 2009. I have had little breast tenderness, frequently peeing, a little eating xtra, and about 2 weeks ago was very nauseated, and i was suppose to start my period also 2 weeks ago. I was cramping and felt like i was on my period that whole week, now 2 weeks later, i feel fine and feel normal. I feel like i usually do once my period ended. I been really tired lately and a little bit moody, everyone has noticed a change in my breast size and in my attitude. My aunt and friends believe i am pregnant. my friend who is 11 weeks pregnant just moved in and she even says the same thing. My husband says i am. He has like a feeling. I havent taken a test b/c i have bad luck with them. I have had a miscarriage do to the birth control last year. so i figured i should wait. How long would you suggest and would you say i was pregnant? Thanks, no smart a comments please. I am really tired and just want some answers please?We are happy in our marriage and think its time for a baby. Could i possibly be pregnant?
Go get a test! You are probably pregnant if your period is 2 weeks late! Don't be scared, it's better to know than not to know cause if you are then you are stressing over all this for nothing and the stress can hurt your baby. Just take a test and your questions will all be answered. I was really scared to take one too cause my husband and i had been trying for 5 months and not having any luck, but i just made myself take the test cause i needed to know and it was POSITIVE! It really sounds like you are gonna get a positive this time cause you are having all the same symptoms i was having and still am having!! Good luck and baby dust!We are happy in our marriage and think its time for a baby. Could i possibly be pregnant?
Hi



if your period was due 2 weeks ago, you can test now and see what it says. it should be accurate by now.



it sounds like you may be pregnant.



best of luck and baby dust to you ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment